Tuesday, February 22, 2005

thank God for angels .....

God loves me

i was always very cynical
then some angels from IT came into my life

Now, i am a believer !

I believe in angels
That they're always hovering near
Whispering encouragement
When clouds suddenly appear


Protecting us from danger
And showing us the way
Performing little miracles
Within our lives each day


Yes, I believe in angels
And I'm sure you do too
And I'm convinced that angels
Are always watching over you


God Bless You all!

- for more of this go to www.positivethoughts.com

2 comments:

Jim said...

3 things of life that once gone, never come back:

Time, Words & Opportunity

2 things of life that are most valuable:

Love, & Friends




1 thing of life that is never sure:

Success (& Failure)


1 thing that destroys a man:

Pride

-edited from a quote from www.positivethoughts.com

Keshi said...

Saby that was sweet...IT means India Times? hmmm...well I can be a real BITCHY angel too ... lol!

Keshi.