Friday, February 04, 2005

is sex dirty ?

woody allen says ..


Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right.


That (sex) was the most fun I ever had without laughing.


Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone you
love.



Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it's a pretty good empty experience.


My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.

Love is the answer - but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

I'm such a good lover because I practise a lot on my own.


My brain - it's my second favorite organ.



It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.



Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.



A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to sleep with me and she said 'no'.


4 comments:

diffy said...

Muahh...

Jim said...

????

HELP ! ! !
Keshi help ! !


Diffy loves me too ! ....

Rex Venom said...

Sex and quotes. Quotes about sex. Kinky!

themadamefiles said...

oi!! I'm feeling a little veklimpt!