Sunday, February 27, 2005

My heroes .......

u guys made me proud to be an indian

the list here is off-the-cuff

Atal Behari Vajpayee - the poet statesman who tried to give the hindu fundamentalists a human face

George Fernandes who cudnt be bought by COKE, he threw out COKE ..we dont need COKE he said

Hey guys, i gotta go now, some one is on my messenger smells like jeremy...she sure smells bad ..she dont bathe and she uses paper uno wat i mean ..........

will add to the list later when i get rid of her


OK..she gone ..wont smell bad no more
told her dont coserve water
water can be re-cycled

but paper cant be !...not toilet paper anyways
when use paper .. u killing trees


she is a nice kid listens to reason.....unlike dat dumb janice
if only she wudnt mix wid the likes of ashes !

1 comment:

job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Hey son, you need to check out my insurance insurance life senior settlement viatical blog!