Tuesday, June 06, 2006

on cheating and the other option

Ted Kramer: How much courage does it take to walk out on your kid?



Billy Kramer: Who's gonna read me my bedtime stories? Ted Kramer: Mommy will. Billy Kramer: You're not gonna kiss me good night anymore, are you, Dad? Ted Kramer: No, I won't be able to do that. But, you know, I get to visit. It's gonna be ok, really. Billy Kramer: [crying] If I don't like it, can I come home? Ted Kramer: What do you mean if you don't like it? You're gonna have a great time with Mommy. Really. She loves you so much. Billy Kramer: Dad? Don't forget, once, if you can just call me up, okay? Ted Kramer: We're gonna be okay. Come on, let's go get some ice cream.(more)


I wud rather cheat on my wife than choose divorce

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee

Anonymous said...

saby cheating is a strong factor for divorce. you ask me a question. i answered to the best of my ability. it bothers me. alot. do you really think i am stupid