Sunday, May 14, 2006

its a mad, sad, crazy and wonderful world out there








.We shall overcome, we shall overcome,
We shall overcome some day

Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe we shall overcome some day
We shall all be free, we shall all be free,

We shall all be free some day
Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe we shall overcome some day

We shall live in peace, we shall live in peace,
We shall live in peace some day

Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe we shall overcome some day...


PS: all my weird fotos come from here http://boomingbeats.blogspot.com/2006/05/circle-of-life-age-4-success-is-not.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a crazy world.I agree

Anonymous said...

BREAKING NEWS -4U2 IS A GIRL IN MEN'S CLOTHING




At May 15, 2006 4:41 PM, 4u2nvau/Rohit said...
I was sexually harrassed once....

..by a woman!!

She wouldn't stop staring at me, I felt as if she was raping me with her eyes.

What you gota say bout that Kesh? I agree some guys can be perverts, but not all girls are angels :p

Keshi said...

o shuttup anonymous clown. U have nuttin better to do than read my blog 24/7 and rant ur stupid imaginary jokes and ending up being the joke urself!


It's a crazy world Saby yes..weirder world cos of anonymous idiots like the above lol!


Keshi.