Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The hermit


Once again, I find myself wanting to retreat from the world.
It seems all I can do is barely take care of myself. I want to keep up with everyone, but I just can't. I don't know if this is blogger burnout or just my need for space sometimes.

I have been working on editing of my blog some. Removing spam comments, fixing some old posts that I moved over here and didn't know how to change the type size from small to normal, etc. So, you may see some changes to the blog.

But I seem unable to reach out right now. I don't know why. I just can't do it. I feel like it's going to take all my strength to go to the grocery store tonight and take a shower.

So, once again.... I retreat into myself. I guess I need to be here for me right now. It feels so selfish, but I can't be there for everyone all the time. It's not possible. I have comments out the wazoo from people and I can't keep up. I get further and further behind and feel guilty.

But know that I care about each of you. I just need to be with me right now. It's what I do. Turn inwards when I can't handle the outside world.

But I will eventually emerge. I always do. I've just been through so much crap with the med changes lately and then the sinus infection. I need some time to gather myself, my thoughts, my wishes and dreams.

I may post, I may not. I don't know. I'm not going to set any expectations. I'm going to follow my own feelings and do what I need to do for me. I wish everyone the best and I hope to be back to my "normal" self soon. Take care all!!!
posted by Babs at 2/13/2006 07:29:00 PM 9 comments links to this post

http://howtogoinsane.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fucking

Anonymous said...

http://twisted-truth.blogspot.com/2006/02/real-real-news-one-that-got-left-out.html