Saturday, November 12, 2005

Ross Moss floored Mumbai girls





Thursday November 10, 05:26 PM
'Ronn Moss Uncovered' in Mumbai!


Mumbai, Nov. 10 (ANI): 'The Bold And The Beautiful' fame Ronn Moss recently launched his music album 'Ronn Moss ' Uncovered' in Mumbai.
Moss, who is releasing his new album all over the world, is currently in India to promote it, and feels that the songs in it are very close to him. He says his true love is music, with 'Uncovered' being his most honest work to date.
"I am just looking forward to perform these tracks from the album coming up probably in March. And this project means a lot to me because it took a long time to do. And so every song is more personal to me than any other music project that I have done before," said Ross.
Celebrities like Ayesha Jhulkha and Adam Bedi, who watched his performance, say it is like a dream come true.
"I have been watching him for years and I am his very big fan. He is a great actor as well as singer and I am happy that he has launched his album here," said Ayesha.
"His music is great. It is different, every song is unique, he has his own style and sound," said Bedi.
Though under a stringent contract that forbids him from accepting other work, Moss wants to expand his portfolio. While in India, he also plans to meet a few producers about co-financing a film. (ANI)

I hate the guy

a guy has no right to be soo good looking


Email this article to your friend - View most popular

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohooooo

I am fucking first

on the other hand

I dont fucking care

Anonymous said...

Anxiety marks Los Alamos mood ahead of lab contract announcement
Many people in this isolated mesa-top community are anxious or fearful about who will win a contract to manage Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

Jim said...

i care
i love u for being first



.

Anonymous said...

i love someone else

Anonymous said...

OH SHIT !

Keshi said...

my mum is a huge fan of Ron Moss :) But Im not...I really dun think he's hot..lol!

Keshi.