Friday, November 04, 2005

a matter of choice















----- Two Wolves ----------

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy,sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."


- an angel posted dis to me
TANK GOD for angels

Check out this Blog: http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/ Updated frequently!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sho' nuff! Dat was sooo god danm real, Yo I feel dat saby! Anywayz, check back 4 da answer from yo question @ my blog ;-) PEACE

Anonymous said...

saby, r u nutz!?! Why would I post naked picz of myself on da internet? U phyco!

Anonymous said...

hehehe ...