Sunday, July 27, 2008

1000 posts done


I have completed 1000 posts

it is time for introspection

whn i started blogging

(after being coached by Keshi)

I was scretive about my identity

but now I dont give a damn

I even did a shocking HNT

I had bitter enemies who turned into best friends

I had lovers plenty who turned into Saby-haters

i will not live forever

my life is now an open book

I received many threats from annony mouse callers

my password was hacked and I lost many blogs

I have been cloned

I have been cussd

All in all, it has been funn

- Saby/ Jim/ Julia/ Rani

3 comments:

krystyna said...

OMG, what a story
and what an amount.
Congratulations Jim!!!

I wish you from deep of my heart
many successes in Blogosphere,
and only good friends.

God bless you!

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

congrats!!

Vest said...

Where the bloody hell are you, are you sick? you have been very quiet lately.