Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Secret Garden: PLEASE MARRY ME

The Secret Garden: PLEASE MARRY ME


PLEASE MARRY ME (dont be silly, its not me asking- its Caraf- click on secret garden)

Those words could mean any or all of the following
-> I never want to be alone again.-> I would like someone splitting the bills with me.-> I'd like to do that whole 'wedding' thing!-> My sister/brother/ best-friend is getting married... I wanna too!-> I'd like to have someone to have sex with... without condoms (only occasionally ofcourse!)...I could try out those kama-sutra tricks (and those new sex toys...)-> I think its time I settled down...

-> If I married you, I'd be MRS.***** and then I'd be able to get health care and a post-paid mobile phone connection..-> How impressed my friends/ family would be if I had a beautiful body like yours on my arm...-> I'm the mood for marriage. Baby.-> I love you and I don't know any other way to take things one step higher..

-> I'm growing old and I think I could use some help around the house..-> I've always wanted a green-card.-> I need a Daddy for the baby I'm pregnant with.You'll do.-> I'm afraid of the dark.-> Your business and my business... we could be milionaires.. monopolise the market....

-> I do one crazy thing per day as a rule.. today this is it.-> I'd like to 'be married and have a family'-> I think I'd make a great father/mother-> My parents would make great grand-parents.-> Now maybe I can get into bed with you! (Tommorrow I'll tell you I was drunk when I asked you to marry me...)-> I have a dream.....-> All those things I could do with your money... mmmmm.....-> Just checking... would anyone really agree to marry me?

-> I'll tell you anything to make you forget that rival of mine you used to date.-> I really need to show myself I'm 'normal'.-> I need a bodyguard.-> You look like you need a kind martyr like me to love you into being human again.(Beauty and the Beast Syndrome - 'A tale as old as time.. song as old as rhyme... ;))tt-> I've gotten bored talking to myself all the time...

-> It would be great growing old with you.-> It would be great growing young with you.-> You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do it on Discovery Channel.... (but only after we get 'married'.. I don't like messing with God and my parents...)

-> I'm a god fearing man. Its time for me fulfil my destiny. Genesis Chapter 1 - Go forth, Multiply and Fill the earth.And (here's what I'd mean if I said those words;)

I want to make love to you every day and every night for the rest of my life. And when we're done with the screaming and oos and aahs I'd like to fall asleep to the sound of your snores.

2 comments:

Keshi said...

yep marriage is just a convenience, atleast most of the time...

Keshi.

Alice in Wonderland said...

hey....enjoyed your post. Some of it I agree with some of it i don't. But interesting.