Tuesday, January 25, 2005

sounds heard from outside DIFFY's room

YEH KYA HO RAHA HAIN ??

"You...you're makin' me...I feel...all...funny...inside,"

"Ummmmmm!"
"Unnnnnn!"
. "Ooooooooo!"
"Uhhhhhhh!"
Ahhhhhhhh!"
Ummmmmmm!"
"Diffy ....oh, Lord, Diffeeee
"Gnahhhhhhh!" Oh, Diffyyy My Lord
"Diffy ... Oh, no! Oh, no! I'm gonna go crazy...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uh...uh...uh...uh....uh... uh...uh....uh... uh...uh....uh... uh...uh....uh!"
"My Lord! That's so hot! My Lord! My Lord! My Lord! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ummmmmmmmmmm! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"



dat was Diffy and NIKKI from Miami ..... auditioning for KAMA SUTRA the movie ..... trying out position no. 70



3 comments:

Keshi said...

saby this is like wtf again lol! I mean diffy is gay and Miami is definitely bi...dusnt work that way na?

Kesh.

diffy said...

The inside story....sorry to spill de beans...but we had it...coded....heres it on a morse code translator...

Ummmmmm!" .....Testing, testing, 1...2...3...

"Unnnnnn!" ..... Eat my shorts

"Ooooooooo!"..... What do bulls dream of?

"Uhhhhhhh!".... The more you look at it ... the funnier it gets...

Ahhhhhhhh!" ....I can barely stay awake

Ummmmmmm!"...... Butthead

"Diffy ....oh, Lord, Diffeeee... If I pretend it's not there I shudn't..freak out!

"Gnahhhhhhh!" Oh, Diffyyy My Lord.... If I pretend it's not there I won't freak out!

"Diffy ... Oh, no! Oh, no! ...That is not funny...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!... My mind is somewhere
else
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.. My mind is somewhere else

Uh...uh...uh...uh....uh... uh...uh....uh... uh...uh....uh... uh...uh....uh!".... Cant Keep this show dangling...

"My Lord! That's so hot! My Lord! My Lord! My Lord! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!... Guess someone forgot to say cut

Ummmmmmmmmmm!... someone say cuttttttttttttttttt

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Cut....

He he dats how uplifting it was....

Jim said...

Hahahahaha….. koff…kofff…. Hohohohoho…. Hahahahaahahahhaha … gasp …gasp….. hohohoho ….. hahahahaha ….

OH sheeet dis DIFFY guy is killing me !




GRRRR !
Oh why was he born so funny !



Why was he born at all ?

I sure hope dat CITRUS babe don’t see him …… SOB is funnier than me !