Monday, January 24, 2005

i love u JESUS !

I LOVE U JESUS


I LOVE JESUS…..

I also joke wid Jesus ..He has a gr8 sense of humour…..He can laff at His church…. The Padres…the Bishops in their funny caps…trying to look pious…He even laffs at His Pope…….. when he preaches birth control by Russian roulette…

Hey, God …if I am rong….don’t strike me down wid lighting…. If im rong forgive me……

Love ya Jesus,
Saby (me an IIT graduate… ino more than u…u never even been to schools were just making furniture for 30 years…ur not even competent to be MR of an ISO 9001 company…)

Cc: Fr. James
….hope u don’t burn me as a heretic….like the Church did in the middle ages…..or lock me up in a mad house… like we did to Galileo…


1 comment:

diffy said...

Re:i love you jesus

That waz one 'hell' of a way...to make me laff...