Saturday, May 10, 2008

Princess Heidi


"For you created my inmost being;

You knit me together in my mother'swomb.


I praise You because I am fearfullyand wonderfully made;

Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


My frame was not hidden from You

When I was made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,


Your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me were written in your book, before one of them came to be."

"Search me, O God, and know my heart;

test me and know my anxious thoughts.


See if there is any offensive way in me,

and lead me in the way everlasting."

Psalm 139: 13-16 and 23-24


We are wonderful creatures because God formed us in His secret chamber.

God ordained all the days of our lives because we are special to Him.

Let us become the wonderful creations that He purposed us to be.


Note: The little girl is my youngest daughter - Princess Heidi

The Lord Is Good - Women of Faith


go here

No comments: