Friday, March 17, 2006

sing, dance, praise and love .... and laff


May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....

May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.

St. Theresa's Prayer


you're walking down the street with a woman and she says, "Wow, I really like those shoes in the window"

and you answer, "You would".


you're talking to a woman who's wearing a pair of shoes with four inch heels, and you say, "So what, are you about four feet tall without the shoes?"



she says, "Here, let me buy this round of drinks". You might respond by saying, "Look, don't think that just because you buy me a drink that I'm going to go home with you. I'm not that easy...."

she mentions that she just started working as a waitress... and you say, "Well, that's a deal breaker for me, because I need a woman who makes enough to support the both of us so I can pursue my life-long goal of being a house husband."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saby has a begg hole