Friday, December 30, 2005

10 ...9 ... 8 ... 7 ....6 .. 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ....1 ...




It is here
NEW YEAR 2006


New Hopes
New Dreamz
New Friendz








and before the party is over
dont forget to sing Auld Lang Syne for old friendz


click here http://wilstar.com/xmas/auldlangsyne.htm

LET IT GO !

Let's go for 2006 ...by T. D. Jakes

There are people who can walk away from you, and hear me when I tell you this!

When people can walk away from you: let them walk!

I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you.

I mean hang up the phone.When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

People leave you because they are not joined to you. If they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay. Let them go.It doesn't mean that they are a bad person, it just means that their part in the story is over.

And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead. You've got to know when it's dead.

You've got to know when it's over.

Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye.It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He'll give it to me.

If it takes too much sweat, I don't need it. Stop begging people to stay. Let them go!!

If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to ...LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to past hurts and pains ... LET IT GO!!!

If someone can't treat you right, love you back, and see your worth... LET IT GO!!!

If someone has angered you ... LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to some thoughts of evil and revenge .. LET IT GO!!!

If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction ... LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to a job that no longer meets your needs or talents .. LET IT GO!!!

If you have a bad attitude... LET IT GO!!!

If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better... LET IT GO!!!

If you're stuck in the past and God is trying to take you to a new level in Him... LET IT GO!!!

If you are struggling with the healing of a broken relationship.... LET IT GO!!!

If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help themselves.. LET IT GO!!!

If you're feeling depressed and stressed .... LET IT GO!!!

If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling yourself and God is saying "take your hands off of it," then you need to... LET IT GO!!!

Let the past be the past. Forget the former things.

GOD is doing a new thing for 2006 !!!

LET IT GO!!!

Get Right or Get Left .. think about it, and then LET IT GO!!!"

posted by SSB http://whisperingbluespinx.blogspot.com/2005/12/let-it-go.html

I have a dream, a song to sing

To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy

To help me through reality

And my destination makes it worth the while

Pushing through the darkness still another mile

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing

To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

You can take the future even if you failI believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

the dream has come true, blogging made it happen!

thank u Kesh for introducing me to blogging


Who Packs Your Parachute ?

Charles Plumb was a US Navy jet pilot in Vietnam. After 75 combat missions, his plane was destroyed by a surface-to-air missile. Plumb ejected and parachuted into enemy hands. He was captured and spent 6 years in a communist Vietnamese prison. He survived the ordeal and now lectures on lessons learned from that experience!

One day, when Plumb and his wife were sitting in a restaurant, a man at another table came up and said, "You're Plumb! You flew jet fighters in Vietnam from the aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk. You were shot down!"

"How in the world did you know that?" asked Plumb.

"I packed your parachute," the man replied. Plumb gasped in surprise and gratitude. The man pumped his hand and said, "I guess it worked!" Plumb assured him, "It sure did. If your chute hadn't worked, I wouldn't be here today."


Plumb couldn\'t sleep that night, thinking about that man. Plumb says, "I kept wondering what he had looked like in a Navy uniform: a white hat; a bib in the back; and bell-bottom trousers.

I wonder how many times I might have seen him and not even said \'Good morning, how are you?\' or anything because, you see, I was a fighter pilot and he was just a sailor."

Plumb thought of the many hours the sailor had spent at a long wooden table in the bowels of the ship, carefully weaving the shrouds and folding the silks of each chute, holding in his hands each time the fate of someone he didn\'t know.\n \

Now, Plumb asks his audience, "Who\'s packing your parachute?" Everyone has someone who provides what they need to make it through the day. He also points out that he needed many kinds of parachutes when his plane was shot down over enemy territory -- he needed his physical parachute, his mental parachute, his emotional parachute, and his spiritual parachute. He called on all these supports before reaching safety.

Sometimes in the daily challenges that life gives us, we miss what is really important. We may fail to say hello, please, or thank you, congratulate someone on something wonderful that has happened to them, give a compliment, or just do something nice for no reason. As you go through this week, this month, this year, recognize people who pack your parachutes."


And I hope you will send it on to those who have helped pack yours!\n \nSometimes, we wonder why friends keep forwarding jokes to us without writing a word. Maybe this could explain it: When you are very busy, but still want to keep in touch, guess what you do -- you forward jokes. And to let you know that you are still remembered, you are still important, you are still loved, you are still cared for, guess what you get?

Sometimes, we wonder why friends keep forwarding jokes to us without writing a word. Maybe this could explain it: When you are very busy, but still want to keep in touch, guess what you do -- you forward jokes. And to let you know that you are still remembered, you are still important, you are still loved, you are still cared for, guess what you get? A forwarded joke.

So my friend, next time when you get a joke, don't think that you've been sent just another forwarded joke, but that you've been thought of today and your friend on the other end of your computer wanted to send you a smile, just helping you pack your parachute........
Have a great day and stay in touch.....

Babu Mendes






Get up; stand up

Get up; stand up

Stand up for your rights

Dont give up the fight

- Bob Marley

9 comments:

SSB said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR SABY MY DEAR!!! Thank you for the post props. I am honored to be mentioned with in your blogg.

Also...THAT SONG ROCKS!!! gotta love Lenny :-D American woman are all crazy as hell...INCLUDING ME...LOL...

love and friendship my GOD bless apon you in all the new years to come Saby.

Love you bunches.
Your my New Years kiss :o# Mhuwwaa
me SSB

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

:)

Anonymous said...

if u r not a romantic
become one

http://www.theromantic.com/

Anonymous said...

OK. Tip #3

Surprise your lover by dyeing your hair down there to go with the
holiday. Red for Valentines, Orange for Halloween, Green for Christmas, etc.
If you want to go all out, you can shave the area into a shape (heart,
tree, pumpkin, etc)

Michael Webb
500 Love making Tips and Secrets
http://www.500lovemakingtips.com/bonus.htm

Michelle said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

A sardarji went to a STD/ISD/PCO SHOP and slapped the operator twice.


:-(

Guess why ?





because there it was written "Number dial karne se
pehele do lagae"

Anonymous said...

Happy new year dickhead:))

Anonymous said...

TIP #4
After a particularly exciting 1ove making session, secretly write a
journal entry describing the event. When you want to excite your partner
for another awesome time, share the story via phone, email or letter to
get him or her fully aroused and anxious to make it home.


Be sure to visit our Love making Resource Center with lots of tips and
advice and love toys. http://www.500lovemakingtips.com/resources.htm

Michael Webb
500 Love making Tips and Secrets
http://www.500lovemakingtips.com

Jim said...

http://imnutsincapstoo.blogspot.com/2006/01/i-confess.html