Wednesday, October 05, 2005

and when i die ...

























when i think of my dad
i hear him say


Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there;
I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there;
I did not die.

http://www.businessballs.com/donotstandatmygraveandweep.htm

Habits to make u successful by Stephen covey
http://www.businessballs.com/sevenhabitsstevencovey.htm

when u have very little time left as i

Time management is important
http://www.businessballs.com/time.htm

8 comments:

Keshi said...

yep seen this poem b4...

dads r irreplaceable...no poem can make me feel content Saby...neither can they replace the void that's left...

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Blogging has become boring
Like Keshits lengthy posts
Written in Italics
So lengthy
So boring
Like Keshits long non-existant life experiences

Bored Mouse

De.vile said...

Yes and so did some poet in our 5th standard text book.

De.vile said...

I have been visiting your blog for a month now and would like u to become a member of our www.oldmantalkshisheadoffinmulticolours.org.

Mail as at wedonthavealife@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

, u tink ur funny, huh ?? ,

Mia said...

Thats a beautiful poem. thanks for sharing.

Jim said...

MIRAAANDAAAAAAAAA !


u sure brightened up my dull day

Rex Venom said...

Good thoughts! It is true, right?
Rock on!
(and I am still around, old boy. Just horribly busy....for now)