Friday, September 09, 2005

a day in the life of a dad ....

i love my daughter a bit too much
dats why my son is a happy kid and my daughter cries


Saby (dad): Tina u sleeping ?
Tina: No response

Saby: shakes up Tina, u really sleeping
Tina: says nutting, but rises violently and violently clicks my comp ON anf OFF repeat twice or mebbe 3 times

I am now dis-connected from my blogger friendz
Now, i am angry, i mean really angry

it took me a good 2 hours to repair the damage (to my Comp)
then just when i get connected, my princess parks herself on my comp

i saw RED !
i whacked her real good!

TINA , u bitch !
dont ever fuck wid my comp ever again

she goes to bed wid a heavy heart
Saby: Tina, u sleeping ?

Saby: Shakes her up violently ,
Saby: U really sleeping

dats why when i saw the temper
She was a tigress tore up my shirt, smashed up my spectacles

Saby: u happy now?
Tina: i will be happy the day u die, u Bastard !

7 comments:

De.vile said...

That explains the endless hours online.

Tina?! *smirks* You lying ...

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Ha! Saby....u dont deserve nothing better!!

ooo...sowwie...i dunno you yet!

Anonymous said...

Father saby, wot shit is this?

Anonymous said...

what did u whack tina with?

Anonymous said...

hey I tink I wanna flag dis blog again

Anonymous said...

, GOMEYYYYYYY !,

Jim said...

, i hate moms,

she just spoke the same words
Maria says to me evry other day


who gets a beeger dose of Love from me
just as Justine did