Tuesday, January 11, 2005

about me ..if anybody wants to no .

i changed me mind

not gonna bugg my middle class buggers... have enuff enemies already ....
my daughter calls me grandpapa ...even b4 she has kids of her own ..

and me wife calls me .... a dirty old man ... for flirting wid school girls.....
and an aussie girl thinks im cute.... when i try to look sexy...

and i went and called all of her friends ... some nasty names...
in a fit of jealousy ....

dont think im gonna live long ..
wid all the hate mail i get ...

2 comments:

Keshi said...

who's the Aussie chick? Not me na? Because I think you're a nut case...LOL!

Keshi.

Jim said...

hey Keshi,
ur very honest .... (ihate HONESTY ...when ur talking abt me) ..
and open to criticism... i like u ... coz i cant spell luv......

wont u post yr pic on yr blogg ...
so we can see more of u ...

dont bother to dress for the foto...
im sure u look good in the nude too...